Membership to one of London’s leading members only clubs is open to both ladies and gentlemen. Joining our historic club which has been open since 1832, provides you with many distinct advantages.
- A Georgian club house located centrally and within walking distance of Green Park.
- Exquisite cuisine in two dining rooms at the Club.
- A selection of fine wines, beverages and cocktails in the Drawing Room or Macmillan Terrace Bar .
- Accommodation with 26 well-appointed deluxe bedrooms with WIFI and Air-conditioning.
- A wide range of events organised by the club on behalf of its members.
- Membership to a range of societies at the Club.
- A selection of Private Dining rooms for members to hire.
- A Study and Computer room for use by members.
- Reciprocal arrangements with an extensive list of clubs throughout the world.