- To monitor levels of membership by category, identifying reasons for changes, making recommendations for both retaining existing members and recruiting new members. Also to identify and promote ways to encourage current members to use all the Club’s facilities on a more frequent basis.
- To monitor the management and maintenance of the Club’s assets in conjunction with the work of the Projects Sub Committee and seek budgetary approval from the Finance Committee for the expenditure and charges of all matters pertaining to the upkeep of the Club’s assets.
- To organise, market and monitor an active and varied social programme for Members.
- To formulate all policies and byelaws relating to the day to day operation of the Clubhouse and its facilities for agreement by the General Committee including inter alia general conduct and standards of dress, catering and staff.
- To make recommendations to the General Committee on Reciprocal Clubs.